Thank you for a wonderful event!
Basket Bingo will return in February 2024!
We need every music family to help us in some way with our biggest Music Boosters event of the year!
Bingo Sales have ended!
See you next year!
- $15 Early Bird discounted (until Feb 1)
- $20 Regular ticket price
- $135 Early Bird table for ten tickets (until Feb 1)
- $150 table for ten tickets
- "Student Helper $7" tickets will be sold to Towson High School Students who serve or perform at the event and want to play bingo. You will be contacted to set up your job responsibilities.
- This event typically sells out!!
We need help with the following...
- Attend the event! 400-500 THS Music students, parents, family and friends typically attend this event each year!
- Make a donation! If you can not attend the event please consider making a $20 donation. Donate HERE.
- Sponsor a Basket ($100) or 1/2 Basket Sponsor ($50).
- Donate items to fill a themed prize basket.
- Donate event tickets, restaurant gift certificates, gift cards or new items to be raffled in our Bag Raffles at the Bingo.
- Volunteer on event night for a shift serving food, selling raffle tickets or monitoring bingo.
- Bingo Patron ($20)
- 1/2 Basket Sponsor ($50)
- Basket Sponsor ($100)
Why should I attend basket bingo!?!
Win Themed Baskets!
The proceeds from this fundraiser are used to support all students in the Towson High School Music Program, including the following:
- Pay for the buses for all music students for "away" events
- Provide funds to purchase new equipment and instruments, repair instruments, tune pianos, and purchase music
- Host guest clinicians and accompanists
- Measure, fit, distribute, clean, and restock all rented concert attire (Band, Orchestra, Chorus) and Marching Band
- General Music Classes: Guitar, Piano, Music Tech, Theory, Percussion
- Tri-M Music Honor Society
- Financial aid for students
- Provide college scholarships to outstanding seniors who plan to major/minor in music.
- Senior Music Award!