Please join us for the Towson High School Music Boosters' Basket Bingo! The evening features fabulous, filled baskets for bingo winners, 50/50 and other raffles, live performances by Town High School musicians, and yummy food and drink for sale.
ON A COMPUTER: CLICK THE "REGISTER" BUTTON TO THE RIGHT TO PURCHASE TICKETS. Login / Sign up and complete your purchase.
ON A PHONE: SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN AND CLICK THE "REGISTER" BUTTON TO PURCHASE TICKETS. Login / Sign up and complete your purchase.
Contact THSMusicBoosters@gmail.com if you are having trouble with the process.
Friday, February 17, 2023. Doors open at 6 PM. Bingo will take place from 7-10 PM.
Tall Cedars of Lebanon, 2501 Putty Hill Avenue, Parkville, MD (in the plaza at the corner of Old Harford and Putty Hill roads).
Table for ten - $150 (early bird price of $135 through February 1, 2023)
Single ticket - $20 (early bird price of $15 through February 1, 2023)
Student Helper ticket - $7 (THS student/musician who serves or performs at the event)
This is a family friendly event that is appropriate for all ages.
- THS Jazz Band performs 6-7 PM
- 18 bingo games. Each game winner receives a theme filled basket.
- Intermission performance by THS musicians.
- 50/50 raffle
- Other prize raffles
- Food and drink for sale
Frequently Asked Questions
What is included in the ticket cost?
Each ticket buys admission to the event and a game packet of bingo cards. Additional bingo cards will be available for purchase the night of the event.
Do I need to bring cash to the event?
Yes. There will be food and drinks for sale as well as bag raffles, a 50/50 raffle, and specialty raffles. There will also be daubers and extra game packets of bingo cards for sale. All sales will be cash only.
How many winners will there be for each bingo game?
There will only be one winner per game. In the event of multiple bingos, the basket winner will be determined by tiebreaker.
How will the proceeds be used?
The proceeds will be used to support all students in the Towson High School Music Program, including:
- Pay for the buses for all music students for "away" events
- Provide funds to purchase new equipment and instruments, repair instruments, tune pianos, and purchase music
- Host guest clinicians and accompanists
- Measure, fit, distribute, clean, and restock all rented concert attire (Band, Orchestra, Chorus) and Marching Band
- Support General Music Classes: Guitar, Piano, Music Tech, Theory, Percussion
- Tri-M Music Honor Society
- Financial aid for students
- Provide college scholarships to outstanding seniors who plan to major/minor in music
- Senior Music Award!
Click "Register" below to purchase tickets for our Basket Bingo event!Register